Wealth Accumulated is a value investing website and stock market newsletter written by D J Thomas.
The free newsletter has a round up of all the week’s top stories plus an editorial and special offers related to financial services.
D J Thomas is a value investor and uses a retirement account to buy and sell stocks, investment funds and index funds.
Stay updated with our weekly content by signing up to the free newsletter:
A value investing newsletter
This is not a swing trading, day trading or momentum trading newsletter and website with trade calls published every day.
Instead Wealth Accumulated is a value orientated investing website:
- Where: United Kingdom
- Outlook: global
- Style: mid to large-cap, long term, long-only
- Instruments: index funds, investment funds, FTSE 350 companies
- Objective: to beat Vanguard’s US equity index (S&P 500) on an annual basis net of fees
Time is not spent looking at charts, breakouts, and level 2 data.
Instead research is directed towards and not limited to:
- news stories that shape financial market sentiment and
- FTSE 350 businesses that have shown a long history of superior returns
This is why newsletter content is a valuable source of what’s happening in financial markets if you like old school value.
A value investing blog
Written content on the blog is published every week.
Much like the newsletter blog topics include:
- macro themes
- individual FTSE 350 stocks
- hedge funds
- the fund management industry
- content marketing
- and much more
The search box is an excellent tool to find out if I’ve covered any subject you’re interested in finding more about.